- "Ella"comes from the Spanish word meaning "her". Feminine aroma of sweet cherry blossom and zesty fresh cut fruit slices.
- "Chiquiada” comes from the Spanish word meaning "spoiled girl." Ripe and tangy raspberry submerged in warm vanilla with tones of sugary cotton candy.
- "Ponche" comes from the Spanish word meaning "Punch". Tart pomegranate with a splash of blood orange creating a tangy fresh scrumptious scents
- "Naranjal" comes from the Spanish word meaning "orange grove". Hints of a delectable bitter citrus bergamot and juicy blood orange give this bold blend a luscious finish.
- "La Isla" a vacation to “the island” in a candle. Fresh coconut milkdrenched in banana peel and tonka bean. Lavish vanilla give this tropical blends a creamy finish.
- "Agua Fresa" comes from the spinish words meaning"Strawberry Water".Our candle dupe of the delicious refreshing Mexican drink. Ripe strawberries slices muddled in cool water and soaked in sugar.
- "Él" comes from the Spanish word meaning "He." Our dupe of tres flores pomade. Soft honeysuckle and ginger intertwined in winter spruce and pine.
- "Flor de Fuego" comes from the Spanish words meaning "Fire Flower". Blooming plumerias infused in a muddled spicy cider makes this blend essential in the fall.
- "La Vinería" comes from the Spanish word meaning "the vineyard." Warm mahogany blended in crispy white grapes freshly picked off the vine.
- "Novio" comes from the Spanish word meaning "boyfriend”. Masculine notes of amber and oak soaked in cool rain water. That boyfriend smell even when he's not around.
- "Duraznero" comes from the Spanish word meaning "peach tree". Fragrant ripe peaches muddled in sage, cinnamon and oak.
Fresh Spa Blends
- "El Jardín" comes from the Spanish words meaning "garden." Cool mint with hints of green tea and soothing lemongrass reminiscent of a fresh cut garden.
- "Bosque" comes from the Spanish word meaning "forest". Earthy and relaxing scent with calming properties of lavender, crisp rain water and undertones of cedar.
- "Buenas Noches" in Spanish means "good night". Aromas of calming eucalytpus, soothing lavender with a mild twist of lemon verbena. Our top calming blend to help you unwind and relax anytime of the day.
- "Luna" comes from the Spanish word meaning "Moon". Seducing aroma of clean sea salt with an undercurrent of salty vanilla and warm musk.
- "Feliz" comes from the Spanish word meaning "Happy". Fresh cut hydrangea steeped in ocean mist and sea salt make this happy blend ideal during your self care time.
Crisp + Clean Blends
- “Camita" comes from the Spanish words meaning "little bed". Fresh linen washed in rain water infused in botanical notes of lavender and bergamot.
- "La Cocina" comes from the Spanish word meaning "the kitchen". The ideal candle to light in the kitchen, the heart of the household. Citrus notes of clementine and lime intertwine in a botanical base of freshly picked rosemary + basil.
- "Desierto" comes from the Spanish word meaning "the desert". Sweet agave + watery aloe enhance this fresh earthy blend with base notes green leaves + patchouli.
- "Cascada" come from the Spanish word meaning "waterfall". Our dupe of the scent Black Ice with a twist. Top notes of woodsy sandalwood, middle notes of citrus and base notes of floral lavender.
- "Campo" is named after our favorite camping trips with family. Infused with natural citronella oil, fresh eucalyptus and mint to keep those pesky bugs away but loved ones close.
- "Crianza" is named after a rich Spanish wine. Black currant brightens the red wine and luscious black cherries aged in oak barrels.
- "Manzanita" comes from the Spanish words meaning "little apple." This fall blend has hints of crisp apple and nutmeg with undertones of sandalwood.
- "Invierno Blanco" comes from the Spanish words meaning, "white winter". This seasonal blend combines cypress and pine with an undertone of eucalyptus and mint.
- "Abuelita" is our dupe of this favorite traditional Mexican hot chocolate. Chocolate bars infused with a twist of spicy cinnamon and sweet finish.
- "Horchata" is our dupe of this authentic Mexican drink. Cinnamon sticks and vanilla soaked in creamy rice milk toped with sugar.